1. What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept Debit and all major Credit Cards
2. Why Isn't My Order Going Through?
Cart is empty
Credit/Debit card declined by bank
Prepaid/Gift card was used as an attempt for payment method (Both are not accepted)
Required information during ordering process was incomplete (personal, shipping and payment info)
Internet browser timed out due to inactivity (Must refresh browser and start over)
3. Why Isn't My Coupon Code Working?
Code has expired
Code was incorrectly spelled
Code format was invalid
Code did not meet the purchase requirement
4. What should I do If I Made A Mistake On My Order?
Immediately contact us by phone or email and a team member will gladly resolve all of your concerns!
5. How Do I Apply A Coupon Code?
Enter your coupon code inside your shopping cart! Coupon code section lies between your listed items and checkout!
You can also enter your coupon code during checkout when entering your payment information! (Please note you must hit apply coupon before adding payment)
6. What Is Your Ordering Process?
Ordering process is simply 4 quick steps!
1. Select your favorite items and add them to cart
2. Enter your billing and shipping information
3. Select shipping method
7. How Do I Change My Order?
Email us regarding all changes to an order!
8. Can I Use Separate Billing and Shipping Addresses?
Yes! Just enter billing first then shipping, you will have to uncheck the box that says both billing and shipping are the same.
9. Will My Credit Card Information Be Kept On File?
The privacy and Security for all personal information is a priority at our shop.
1. How Much Is Shipping?
Shipping prices vary depending on your location, weight amount of product and shipping method! You can find out how much shipping will cost before you enter payment information!
2. How Long Does Order Take To Ship Out?
Normally it takes 1-3 business days for processing!
3. Where Do Your Products Ship From?
Mostly all products ship from our facility in Livonia, Michigan.
There are some products that will be drop shipped from a different facility also in Michigan.
4. I Only Received Part Of My Order?
Some shipments may arrive in separate packages!
Reason why is that some items get shipped faster then others or some items are on back order.
Please note that most order will be shipped together.
5. What Mailing Services Do You Use For Shipping?
6. Have Not Received My Order Yet, Now What?
First check tracking info and see if it was delivered. If it says delivered but never received please allow a few more days. Sometime products are delivered late by USPS or scanned delivered by mistake.
Then email us regarding the whereabouts of your order!
7. Do You Alert Us Once Our Order Ships?
An email will be sent to you with the tracking information once it ships out to you!
8. Where Do I Get Tracking Info?
An email with tracking details will be sent to you the moment your product is shipped out!
Printing & Sizing
1. What Is Your Printing Process?
All our products are digitally printed on demand using the latest Inkjet technology. That allows us to have vibrant colors and high-quality prints on all products.
2. Why Can't I Find A Specific Style?
You will need to look below the product image on the product page. The you will see options for men, women, kids, babies and toddlers, accessories, and juniors. The you will see all the different styles the design is offered on, just make sure you click the style you want the it will land you on a different product page. Before placing order always make sure size, style, and color is correct.
3. Where Can I Find Sizing Information?
A size chart is just below the area where you select your size and color of choice! If a size chart doesn't show please contact us or email us and we will be happier to help you with any sizing questions.
4. Are Your Shirts True To Size?
Most run true to size!
5. What Are The Washing Instructions?
Wash inside out, in cold water, dry with low heat, tumble dry. Do not iron decorated areas. If you see a halo around your shirt, this is a result of the print process and will go away when washed. If the garment has a vinegar type smell, this is also due to the process of printing and will go away when washed!
Returns & Exchanges
1. What Is Your Return/Exchange Policy?
Please check out our Returns/Exchanges page.
2. Do Restocking Fees Apply If I Cancel, Exchange, or Return An Order?
Restocking fees apply only on a return!
3. Do You Provide A Return Label If I Decide To Return A Package?
We will provide a pre-paid label for anything that is damaged, miss printed, or defected. For all other cases, return shipping cost are the responsibility of the customer!
4. What If My Order Is Defective, Wrong Size, or Incorrect Product
Send us an email with attaching photo(s) and we will send out a replacement within 72 business hours!
5. Where's My Refund?
Please allow up to a week once order has arrived back in our facility.
Please allow 2-3 business days for refund to show up in your bank
6. How Do I Return My Order?
No returns or exchanges can be made on these items unless received damages, defective or the wrong item(s). Please check out our Returns page or contact us via email or phone.
Contact Us Here
7. How Do I Make An Exchange?
No returns or exchanges can be made on these items unless received damages, defective or the wrong item(s). Please check out our Exchanges page or contact us via email or phone.
Contact Us Here
8. How Do I Cancel An Order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if a product is already shipped you cannot cancel an order.
9. Why Is There A Re Stocking Fee?
There is a restocking fee because each product ordered is made on demand just for you. Since they are made just for you we do not re-sell any returns but we actually donate them to people that need it. Therefore, that is why we have our re-stocking fee in place.